AURELIUS is a globally active alternative investment group, distinguished and widely recognized for its operational approach. It focuses on private equity, private debt and real estate. Its key investment platforms include AURELIUS European Opportunities, AURELIUS Equity Opportunities and AURELIUS Wachstumskapital (Growth Capital).
The group has been growing significantly in recent years and now generates annual revenues of EUR 11 bn across all investment segments, with more than 300 professionals working out of 10 offices spanning Europe and North America.
AURELIUS is a renowned specialist for complex investments with operational improvement potentials such as corporate carve-outs, platform build-ups or succession solutions as well as specialised financing solutions. With almost 300 transactions completed to date, AURELIUS has built a strong track record for delivering superior returns to its investors through its uncompromising focus on operational excellence and the ability to manage highly complex transactions.
As we continue to expand our UK and Benelux operations, we are seeking leaders to join us as
(Senior) Manager Strategy & Transformation (m/f/d)
What you’ll do
In this role, you will play a crucial part in the reorganization and restructuring of our portfolio companies following an acquisition by AURELIUS. Collaborating closely with the existing management team, your primary focus will be to develop and execute comprehensive transformation and restructuring plans that maximize the long-term value of each firm.
This position offers a unique blend of strategic and hands-on responsibilities, allowing you to lead and contribute to a range of captivating projects from inception to successful implementation. Typically spending 12 months on site, you will actively drive the enhancement of competitiveness and profitability for our portfolio companies.
What you’ll need
- Degree in business administration, finance, engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in either consulting or industry
- Expertise in restructuring and operations, with a proven track record in leading teams or projects.
- Genuine interest in the private equity industry, showcasing your passion for driving growth and delivering exceptional change.
- Analytical thinking, a results-oriented personality, a well-developed sense of responsibility, and a strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact within the private equity sector, while working alongside a team of nearly 100 in-house operating taskforce experts, we invite you to apply.
Take the next step in your career by joining AURELIUS Group today. Together, we will unlock the true potential of our portfolio companies. Apply now!