AURELIUS is a Special Situation private equity firm, with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Amsterdam and Madrid. We focus on the acquisition of companies with operational potential across Western Europe. AURELIUS is an investor for complex deals including turnarounds and the acquisition of profitable underperformers or business portfolios from corporates, owner managers, entrepreneurs, private equity investors, banks & funds. Our current portfolio comprises 28 businesses across the following sectors: industrials, business services and consumer goods. We look to improve the performance of our portfolio businesses by providing management capabilities and the necessary financial resources for investment.
For our UK team we are looking for a
Manager Operations (m/f)
Right after the completed acquisition of a new business by AURELIUS, you take part in the reorganization and restructuring of the portfolio company. Your main task is – together with the established management – to work out and implement a comprehensive restructuring concept to sustainably increase the value of the firm. This role comprises strategic and delivery elements, as well as the opportunity to support/lead on various interesting projects from the analysis to the final implementation. During your up to 12 months on site you actively engage in improving the competitiveness and profitability of our portfolio companies.
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or higher) in business administration, finance, engineering or similar
- 5-10 yrs. of professional experience, whereof min. 2 yrs. in the UK, ideally a mixture of consulting background and industry experience
- Restructuring/operational experience is essential, experience in leading a team/project is an advantage
- Genuine interest in the private equity industry
- Analytical thinking, result-oriented personality, well developed sense of responsibility and strong teamwork ethic
- “hands-on”, communicative and entrepreneurial personality
- Fluent in English, further language skills welcome
- Excellent computer skills (esp. Excel)