AURELIUS Group is a pan-European asset management group with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Milan and Luxembourg.
Key investment platforms are its AURELIUS European Opportunities IV fund as well as listed AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA (“AEO”), which acquire corporate carve-outs and companies with development potential in the mid-market (fund) and lower mid-market sector (AEO). The investment strategy’s core element is operational support of its portfolio companies with a team of almost 100 in-house operating taskforce experts.
As we continue to expand our UK and Benelux operations, we are seeking leaders to join us as
Manager Operations (m/f/d)
What you’ll do
In this role, you will play a crucial part in the reorganization and restructuring of our portfolio companies following an acquisition by AURELIUS. Collaborating closely with the existing management team, your primary focus will be to develop and execute comprehensive transformation and restructuring plans that maximize the long-term value of each firm.
This position offers a unique blend of strategic and hands-on responsibilities, allowing you to lead and contribute to a range of captivating projects from inception to successful implementation. Typically spending 12 months on site, you will actively drive the enhancement of competitiveness and profitability for our portfolio companies.
What you’ll need
- Degree in business administration, finance, engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in either consulting or industry
- Expertise in restructuring and operations, with a proven track record in leading teams or projects.
- Genuine interest in the private equity industry, showcasing your passion for driving growth and delivering exceptional change.
- Analytical thinking, a results-oriented personality, a well-developed sense of responsibility, and a strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact within the private equity sector, while working alongside a team of nearly 100 in-house operating taskforce experts, we invite you to apply. Take the next step in your career by joining AURELIUS Group today. Together, we will unlock the true potential of our portfolio companies. Apply now!