AURELIUS is a publicly-listed Special Situation private equity firm, with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm and Madrid. We focus on the acquisition of companies with operational potential across Western Europe. AURELIUS is an investor for complex deals including turnarounds and the acquisition of profitable underperformers or business portfolios from corporates, owner managers, entrepreneurs, private equity investors, banks & funds.
Our current portfolio comprises 23 businesses across the following sectors: industrials, chemicals, business services, consumer, food & beverages and TMT. We look to improve the performance of our portfolio businesses by providing management capabilities and the necessary financial resources for investment.
Due to the strong growth of our portfolio company European Imaging Group (EIG), we are strengthening our pan-European team and therefore looking for a
Manager Operations (m/f/d) in portfolio company (Poland)
You take part in the future development of our recent acquisition in Poland (cyfrowe.pl). Your main task is – alongside the CEO of Cyfrowe – to work out and implement a comprehensive roadmap to sustainably contribute to the group growth story. This role comprises strategic and delivery elements, as well as the opportunity to support/lead on various key projects from the analysis to the final implementation – if required also as an interim manager. Those projects include building up a market leading 2nd-hand business, driving local M&A track and post-merger integration, as well as continuing to develop the Eastern European hub for EIG. Beside your work at Cyfrowe, you also actively engage in improving the competitiveness and profitability of other EIG companies across Europe.
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or higher) in business administration, finance, engineering or similar
- 3 - 6 yrs. of professional experience, ideally a mixture of consulting background and industry experience
- Analytical thinking, result-oriented personality, well developed sense of responsibility and strong teamwork ethic
- “hands-on”, communicative, and entrepreneurial personality
- High degree of initiative and quality awareness as well as a structured and independent approach to work
- Fluent in English and Polish, further language skills welcome (e.g. Germany or French)
- Excellent computer skills (esp. Excel)
- Travel: Mix between remote work and on-site work with the EIG companies
- Workplace: Any location in Poland remotely or office based (Gdańsk)
- Central part in the highly dynamic growth story of the European Imaging Group
- Opportunities to develop new skills as well as a person
- Learn key knowledge from a leading European omni-channel retailer
- Flat hierarchy with direct collaboration with the C-Level of the EIG and CEO of Cyfrowe
- Career opportunity to become a manager in one of the EIG companies
- High degree of independency to structure the own work, implement ideas, and achieve real impact for the group
- An attractive and performance orientated package
Please apply online including all relevant application documents and stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.