Die AURELIUS Gruppe ist ein europaweit aktiver Asset Manager mit Büros in München, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Amsterdam, Mailand und Luxemburg. Wesentliche Investmentplattformen sind der Fund AURELIUS European Opportunities IV sowie die börsengehandelte AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA („AEO“), die Konzernabspaltungen und Firmen mit Entwicklungspotenzial im Midmarket Bereich (Fund) sowie im Lower Midmarket Bereich (AEO) erwerben. Kernelement der Investmentstrategie ist die operative Unterstützung der Portfoliofirmen mit einem Team von fast 100 eigenen operativen Taskforce Experten.
To support the Managing Director of the Amsterdam office (Herengracht) we are currently looking for a:
Investment Analyst / Associate (m/f/d)
As a member of AURELIUS’ Amsterdam Private Equity team you will assist your colleagues and actively engage in all stages of the investment process of Benelux and pan-European transactions. Your main responsibilities are leading due diligence (commercial & financial), undertaking market assessments as well as evaluating company performance and potential, business models, deal structures and restructuring concepts. In this role you will have to be able to work independently in the processing of deals, but also show strong collaboration skills with your co-workers and external professionals.
- Participation in due diligence activities relating to the investment process
- Analysis of financial and management reports (balance sheets, profit & loss, cash flow, etc.)
- Reviewing business models; formulating strategic concepts; conducting corporate evaluations
- Assistance in negotiating and completing transactions
- Participation in planning and realization of financing strategies
- Excellent academic track record
- 1-4 yrs. of work experience in the M&A, Transaction Services, Private Equity or Strategy Consulting sector
- Strong analytical and modelling skills and ability to present written conclusions in a concise and compelling manner
- Analytical problem solver, result-oriented, highly developed sense of responsibility and teamwork focused
- Entrepreneurial personality, open communicator
- Fluency in Dutch preferred, English fluency required
If you are interested in this exiting and dynamic opportunity, we look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date!