Anti racism principles at AURELIUS
The below applies to all staff members and people seeking to work at or with AURELIUS Group, service providers, contractors, customers/clients and visitors.
AURELIUS is committed to providing and supporting a work environment that:
- is culturally inclusive and free from racial discrimination and harassment;
- is inclusive of staff from different backgrounds, which include not only their ethnic background but also family, culture, history and beliefs;
- recognises and embraces the value and benefits of cultural diversity;
- promotes respect and fair and equitable treatment for all staff and others associated with AURELIUS;
- is free from unlawful discrimination;
AURELIUS will promote equal opportunity, anti-discrimination, cultural awareness, cross-cultural competence, and appropriate conduct for staff through its policies, information resources, recruitment processes, induction/orientation activities, training programs and support services.
AURELIUS will not tolerate direct and indirect racial discrimination, harassment and/or vilification under any circumstances.