AURELIUS Group is a pan-European asset management group with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Milan and Luxembourg. Key investment platforms are its AURELIUS European Opportunities IV fund as well as listed AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA (“AEO”), which acquire corporate carve-outs and companies with development potential in the mid-market (fund) and lower mid-market sector (AEO). The investment strategy’s core element is operational support of its portfolio companies with a team of almost 100 in-house operating taskforce experts.
AURELIUS’ Task Force is a close-knit team of advisors with deep functional expertise and long-standing management experience. They support value generation in portfolio companies through effective and hands-on project and change management in the areas of Procurement, Operations, Sales/Marketing, IT and Finance.
Due to the growth in our portfolio we are strengthening our Operations Team and are therefore looking for a
(Senior) Manager Sales & Marketing (m/f/d)
Our in-house “Sales & Marketing Task Force” supports and advises our portfolio companies on the optimisation and realignment of their Sales and Marketing organisation.
- Development and implementation of optimization concepts along the entire Sales & Marketing process (including multichannel strategies / new sales channels / sales incentives / pricing and condition systems)
- Optimization of sales processes through sales sontrolling and increases in efficiency in the field service organization
- Development of new, digital business models
- Performing due diligence tasks in the context of company acquisitions
- Implementation of quick check analyzes for optimization potential of the portfolio companies after the acquisition
- Motivation and involvement of employees through critical transformations with the required sensitiveness and speed
- Economics degree from a renowned university, alternatively relevant working experience
- At least five years of relevant professional experience in sales and marketing in various industries (B2B/B2C)
- Experience in a strategy consulting company, start-up or private equity environment
- Independent way of working, outside the box thinker and driver of innovative approaches
- Expert in one or more areas, e.g. Pricing, Commercial Excellence, Revenue Management, CRM, e-Commerce, Marketing
- Project management experience and knowledge of project management methods
- Change manger with strong technology affinity
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting combined with strong analytical and implementation skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiar with working in fast paced environments with all hierarchical levels up to the top management
- Pragmatical and hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent in English, further language skills are welcome
- An attractive and performance-related remuneration package
- The opportunity to implement your own ideas and create real entrepreneurial added value
- Dynamic career development in a very successful and rapidly growing investment company
- Flexible place of work in a country in which an AURELIUS location is represented
Please apply online including all relevant application documents and stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.