AURELIUS Group is a pan-European asset management group with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Amsterdam, Milan and Luxembourg. Key investment platforms are its AURELIUS European Opportunities IV fund as well as listed AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA (“AEO”), which acquire corporate carve-outs and companies with development potential in the mid-market (fund) and lower mid-market sector (AEO). The investment strategy’s core element is operational support of its portfolio companies with a team of almost 100 in-house operating taskforce experts.
For our UK team we are looking for a
Manager Operations (m/f)
Right after the completed acquisition of a new business by AURELIUS, you take part in the reorganization and restructuring of the portfolio company. Your main task is – together with the established management – to work out and implement a comprehensive restructuring concept to sustainably increase the value of the firm. This role comprises strategic and delivery elements, as well as the opportunity to support/lead on various interesting projects from the analysis to the final implementation. During your up to 12 months on site you actively engage in improving the competitiveness and profitability of our portfolio companies.
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or higher) in business administration, finance, engineering or similar
- 5-10 yrs. of professional experience, whereof min. 2 yrs. in the UK, ideally a mixture of consulting background and industry experience
- Restructuring/operational experience is essential, experience in leading a team/project is an advantage
- Genuine interest in the private equity industry
- Analytical thinking, result-oriented personality, well developed sense of responsibility and strong teamwork ethic
- “hands-on”, communicative and entrepreneurial personality
- Fluent in English, further language skills welcome
- Excellent computer skills (esp. Excel)