AURELIUS Group is a pan-European asset management group with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Amsterdam, Milan and Luxembourg. Key investment platforms are its AURELIUS European Opportunities IV fund as well as listed AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA (“AEO”), which acquire corporate carve-outs and companies with development potential in the mid-market (fund) and lower mid-market sector (AEO). The investment strategy’s core element is operational support of its portfolio companies with a team of almost 100 in-house operating taskforce experts.
For our portfolio companies in the UK we are looking for an
Interim Manager (m/f)
Directly after AURELIUS has acquired a new company, you will take over its general management on site. Your main task is – together with the established management – to work out and implement a comprehensive concept to increase the value of the company. You will be the contact person for customers and other interested parties (e.g. banks) as well as a leadership figure and role model for the employees. Your assignment is supposed to last a maximum of 18 to 24 months in a given company and in addition to your base compensation you will be given the opportunity to participate in “your” company and to benefit directly from the success of your work.
- You are a well-experienced and pragmatic manager with at least five years of managerial responsibility in a medium-sized environment.
- In addition to a business, natural science or engineering degree you can handle basic sales and marketing, commercial and technical problems. Consultancy background is of advantage here.
- You have already succeeded in the reorganisation and restructuring of companies (mandatory for this task).
- You are self-confident and determined and you show the required “hands-on” mentality to restructure a medium-sized company of 200 to 1000 employees.
- Furthermore, you are characterized by cost awareness, an instinct for business and the ability to implement and communicate.