European Imaging Group (EIG) - We are Europe’s leading omni-channel vendor of photographic and video equipment, catering to enthusiasts and professionals alike. Operating in the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Poland we sell a huge range of products via our online stores and 36 physical shops staffed by industry experts. EIG is continuing its impressive growth story. Following our group strategy, EIG’s growth comes from organic, strategic projects, and new acquisitions. We expect a significant increase in number of group companies in the upcoming years.
To support and accelerate this growth story, we created the M&A & Integrations team. The M&A & Integrations team drives EIG’s group wide growth by identifying exciting acquisition opportunities, leading the post-acquisition integration, as well as strategic projects in the group. The team also constantly shares best practices across the group to further elevate the potentials of the Europe-wide platform. The team reports directly to the CEO of the group and is dedicated to shape the future of the European Imaging Group.
Due to our strong growth, we are strengthening our pan-European team and therefore looking for a
Manager Operations (m/f/d)
Right after the completed acquisition of a new company, you take part in the post-acquisition integration into the European Imaging Group. Your main task is – together with the established management – to work out and implement a comprehensive roadmap to sustainably contribute to the group growth story. This role comprises strategic and delivery elements, as well as the opportunity to support/lead on various interesting projects from the analysis to the final implementation. You actively engage in improving the competitiveness and profitability of the EIG companies across Europe – if required also as an interim manager.
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or higher) in business administration, finance, engineering or similar
- 2 - 4 yrs. of professional experience, ideally a mixture of consulting background and industry experience
- Genuine interest in shaping the future success of the European Imaging Group
- Analytical thinking, result-oriented personality, well developed sense of responsibility and strong teamwork ethic
- “hands-on”, communicative, and entrepreneurial personality
- High degree of initiative and quality awareness as well as a structured and independent approach to work
- Fluent in English, further language skills welcome (e.g. Germany or French)
- Excellent computer skills (esp. Excel)
- Travel: Mix between remote work and on-site work with the EIG companies
- Workplace: Any location in Germany, UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, or Poland remotely or office based (Hamburg, London, Norwich, Amsterdam, Urk, Gdańsk)
- Central part in the highly dynamic growth story of the European Imaging Group
Opportunities to develop new skills as well as a person
Learn key knowledge from a leading European omni-channel retailer
Flat hierarchy with direct collaboration with the C-Level of the EIG and Directors of the group companies
Career opportunity to become a manager in one of the EIG companies
High degree of independency to structure the own work, implement ideas, and achieve real impact for the group
An attractive and performance orientated package