ConverterTec (previously Woodward Renewable Power Systems) is a manufacturer of converters and electronic components for the wind power industry and a supplier of spare parts and service (Aftermarket & Service segment). ConverterTec has its origins in the company SEG, which was founded in 1969. It belonged to the U.S. Woodward company from 2006 to 2020. The company is based in Kempen, Germany. ConverterTec also operates a production and development site in Krakow, Poland, and a development site in Sofa, Bulgaria. The Aftermarket & Service Division is managed from the Kempen site and is staffed by employees from Kempen, Sofa, and the four service centers in the United States, Brazil, Japan and India.
We are looking for an
Employee HR Administration (m/f/d) in Kempen
- Maintenance of all payroll related data; including time keeping system, deductions and taxes to support proper cooperation with external payroll provider
- Check payroll calculations ensuring all steps are completed and validated
- Interprets company policies and governmental regulations in connection with payroll procedures
- Trustful cooperation with the local works council
- Supporting the HR Business Partners in solving personnel-related and labor law issues
- Support in the initiation of organizational changes
- Participation and involvement in cross-site and/or global projects
- Data entry and maintenance in the personnel information and time management system
- Preparation of evaluations, statistics and accruals
- Personnel processing including contracts and certifications
- Preparation of reference letters
- Reporting main HR KPI’s (turnover, HC etc.)
- Settlement of travel expenses
- Completed commercial training ideally with further training as a personnel specialist or studies with a focus on Human Resources / Personnel Administration
- At least 1 year of professional experience in personnel processing and payroll accounting
- Good knowledge of labor, social security and tax law
- Knowledge of travel expenses
- Confident handling of the MS Office package and personnel software systems
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Very good communication and team skills
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
- Openness to change, initiative, entrepreneurial thinking and hands-on mentality
Reinforce our international team and work in a dynamic and interesting technical environment.
With a great deal of innovative spirit and agile development methods, we create solutions for renewable power generation. With us you have many opportunities to do something meaningful and to work closely with colleagues of other functions. At our location, a family atmosphere awaits you.
We look forward to receiving your application with details of your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.