AURELIUS is a globally active alternative investment group, distinguished and widely recognized for its operational approach. It focuses on private equity, private debt and real estate. Its key investment platforms include AURELIUS European Opportunities, AURELIUS Equity Opportunities and AURELIUS Wachstumskapital (Growth Capital).
The group has been growing significantly in recent years and now generates annual revenues of EUR 11 bn across all investment segments, with more than 300 professionals working out of 10 offices spanning Europe and North America.
AURELIUS is a renowned specialist for complex investments with operational improvement potentials such as corporate carve-outs, platform build-ups or succession solutions as well as specialised financing solutions. With almost 300 transactions completed to date, AURELIUS has built a strong track record for delivering superior returns to its investors through its uncompromising focus on operational excellence and the ability to manage highly complex transactions.
Due to the growth in our portfolio we are strengthening our Operations Team in Germany, UK and the Netherlands and are therefore looking for a
Director Finance Practice (m/f/d)
The internal „Finance Task-Force“ advises and supports our portfolio companies in accelerating value creation along the life cycle, from Finance Due Diligence to building and launching 100d and transformation plans until exit. The functional spectrum of the Finance Practice ranges from optimisation and realignment of commercial structures and processes to budget and cash flow planning, internal and external stakeholder management as well as the associated reporting and controlling systems.
- Support of Practice Partner in further practice development, incl. hiring, training and mentoring of team members
- Design and implementation of functional playbooks and standards along the PE life cycle
- Project-based leadership of practice teams and teams in portfolio companies
- Execution of Finance Due Diligence in the context of company acquisitions
- Elaboration of quick-check potential analysis post-acquisition
- Design and implementation of future Target Operating Models
- Design and implementation of quick-wins and systematic initiatives to improve EBITDA and Working Capital
- University degree / suitable experience in business / economics and strong analytical skills
- At least 10 years relevant experience, preferably with a top management consulting firm or Big4
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills combined with a confident, convincing and entrepreneurial personality
- Analytical and strategical thinking, result-oriented personality, highly developed sense of responsibility and strong teamwork capabilities
- Practical, hands-on mentality
- Capability to lead teams through critical and complex transformations with the required sensitiveness and speed
- Extensive travel required (up to 4 days per week)
- Fluent in English, further language skills welcome (German is helpful, but not required)
- The possibility to drive value from ideation through to realization and have true entrepreneurial impact
- Dynamic career development in a successful private equity firm with a steep growth trajectory
- An attractive and performance-related remuneration package
- Flexible place of work in a country in which an AURELIUS location is represented
Please apply online including all relevant application documents and stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.