AURELIUS Group is a pan-European asset management group with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Milan and Luxembourg.
Key investment platforms are its AURELIUS European Opportunities IV fund as well as listed AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA (“AEO”), which acquire corporate carve-outs and companies with development potential in the mid-market (fund) and lower mid-market sector (AEO). The investment strategy’s core element is operational support of its portfolio companies with a team of almost 100 in-house operating taskforce experts.
Due to the growth in our portfolio we are strengthening our Operations Team in Germany, UK and the Netherlands and are therefore looking for a
Director Finance Practice (m/f/d)
The internal „Finance Task-Force“ advises and supports our portfolio companies in accelerating value creation along the life cycle, from Finance Due Diligence to building and launching 100d and transformation plans until exit. The functional spectrum of the Finance Practice ranges from optimisation and realignment of commercial structures and processes to budget and cash flow planning, internal and external stakeholder management as well as the associated reporting and controlling systems.
- Support of Practice Partner in further practice development, incl. hiring, training and mentoring of team members
- Design and implementation of functional playbooks and standards along the PE life cycle
- Project-based leadership of practice teams and teams in portfolio companies
- Execution of Finance Due Diligence in the context of company acquisitions
- Elaboration of quick-check potential analysis post-acquisition
- Design and implementation of future Target Operating Models
- Design and implementation of quick-wins and systematic initiatives to improve EBITDA and Working Capital
- University degree / suitable experience in business / economics and strong analytical skills
- At least 10 years relevant experience, preferably with a top management consulting firm or Big4
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills combined with a confident, convincing and entrepreneurial personality
- Analytical and strategical thinking, result-oriented personality, highly developed sense of responsibility and strong teamwork capabilities
- Practical, hands-on mentality
- Capability to lead teams through critical and complex transformations with the required sensitiveness and speed
- Extensive travel required (up to 4 days per week)
- Fluent in English, further language skills welcome (German is helpful, but not required)
- The possibility to drive value from ideation through to realization and have true entrepreneurial impact
- Dynamic career development in a successful private equity firm with a steep growth trajectory
- An attractive and performance-related remuneration package
- Flexible place of work in a country in which an AURELIUS location is represented
Please apply online including all relevant application documents and stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.