AURELIUS Group is a pan-European asset management group with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Amsterdam, Milan and Luxembourg. Key investment platforms are its AURELIUS European Opportunities IV fund as well as listed AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA (“AEO”), which acquire corporate carve-outs and companies with development potential in the mid-market (fund) and lower mid-market sector (AEO). The investment strategy’s core element is operational support of its portfolio companies with a team of almost 100 in-house operating taskforce experts.
AURELIUS is a pan-European alternative investment firm. Deep operational expertise and experience enable AURELIUS to accelerate value creation within its portfolio companies. The Group has offices in London, Luxembourg, Munich, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Madrid, Milan and Dusseldorf. Our key investment platforms are AURELIUS European Opportunities IV fund and the listed AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA, which specialise in corporate carve-out transactions and acquiring companies with development potential in the mid-market. The investment strategy’s core element is growth of its portfolio companies, supported by a team of almost 100 operating taskforce experts.
Due to the growth in our portfolio we are strengthening our Operations Team in the UK and are therefore looking for a
BI Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
AURELIUS’ Task Force is a close-knit team of advisors with deep functional expertise and long-standing management experience. They support value generation in portfolio companies through effective and hands-on project and change management in the areas of Procurement, Operations, Sales/Marketing, IT and Finance.
- Design and build dashboards with appropriate KPIs for monitoring and reporting for different industries
- Gather, manipulate and analyse large data sets from multiple sources
- Develop advanced analytical solutions to help solve business problems
- Work with management, IT and business stakeholders on how best to use the insight you generate
- Optimise controlling processes for our portfolio companies (budget, forecasts, analyses, reporting)
- Close collaboration with selected portfolio companies within the AURELIUS Group
- Participate in analyses and optimisation of controlling in AURELIUS’ portfolio companies
- Compile weekly and monthly reports to AURELIUS’ through close cooperation with the central AURELIUS Controlling department,
- Prepare financial information for internal stakeholders (including the Group Audit & Risk Committee and other governance bodies) and external stakeholders (banks, shareholders etc)
- University degree in Business/Economics with focus on Controlling/Finance or similar education/working experience
- At least three years relevant experience, preferably with a top management consulting firm or Big4, alternatively in corporate controlling, business consulting or an investment company
- Strong experience with data extraction, manipulation and visualisation, preferably in PowerBI
- Excellent and result-oriented communication skills and independent working style
- Conceptual/analytical thinking, flexibility, resilience and strong team work in an international environment
- Extensive travel required
- Fluent in English, further language skills welcome (German is helpful, but not required)
- Preferably an accountancy qualification
Please apply online including all relevant application documents, your earliest starting date and salary expectation.