- Aurelius Group
- Seeing opportunities, realizing potential.
AURELIUS is a pan-European alternative investment firm. Deep operational expertise and experience enable AURELIUS to accelerate value creation within its portfolio companies. The Group has offices in London, Luxembourg, Munich, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Madrid, Milan, and Dusseldorf. The investment strategy’s core element is growth of its portfolio companies, supported by a team of almost 100 Operating Taskforce experts.
- 26.05.2023 // AURELIUS Growth InvestmentsAURELIUS Growth Investments acquires a stake in Physiotherapy Christian Frei
- 16.05.2023 // AURELIUS Growth InvestmentsAURELIUS Growth Investments’ portfolio company Ringbeck acquires Rüdiger Brandenburg
- » All news
- 11.05.2023 // AURELIUS Equity OpportunitiesAURELIUS Equity Opportunities publishes financial results for the first quarter of 2023
- 04.05.2023 // AURELIUS Growth InvestmentsAURELIUS Growth Investments portfolio company connexta acquires esko-systems
- 03.05.2023 // AURELIUS Equity OpportunitiesAURELIUS portfolio company UNILUX acquires HBI Holz-Bau-Industrie
- 27.04.2023 // AURELIUS Equity OpportunitiesAURELIUS Equity Opportunities sells Distrelec Group to RS Group
AURELIUS Refugee Initiative e.V.
On October 1, 2015, the employees and Executive Board of AURELIUS laid the foundation for a long-term aid program for refugees with a symbolic action.