AURELIUS is a pan-European alternative investment firm. Deep operational expertise and experience enable AURELIUS to accelerate value creation within its portfolio companies. The Group has offices in London, Luxembourg, Munich, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Madrid, Milan, and Dusseldorf. The investment strategy’s core element is growth of its portfolio companies, supported by a team of almost 100 Operating Taskforce experts.
- 14.11.2023 // AURELIUS GroupAURELIUS acquires iconic global beauty brand and retailer The Body Shop
- 10.10.2023 // AURELIUS Finance Company2023 Q3 at AURELIUS Finance Company
- » All news
- 02.10.2023 // AURELIUS GroupAURELIUS appoints Helene Schutrumpf as Director of Fundraising and Investor Relations
- 25.09.2023 // AURELIUS Equity OpportunitiesErgänzende Stellungnahme zum Verkauf eigener Aktien
- 10.08.2023 // AURELIUS Equity OpportunitiesAURELIUS Equity Opportunities publishes results for the first half of 2023
- 14.07.2023 // AURELIUS Finance CompanyAURELIUS Finance Company - our H1 highlights 2023
AURELIUS Refugee Initiative e.V.
On October 1, 2015, the employees and Executive Board of AURELIUS laid the foundation for a long-term aid program for refugees with a symbolic action.